Our website is designed for the marketing of used power plants and related equipment, the publication of purchase requests as well as the promotion of our own services. We do not use any external plugins and do not use social media buttons. However, we store personal data primarily in connection with the input forms for purchase requests and equipment offers as well as the option to receive our newsletter.
The following information concerns the collection of personal data when you use our website troveo.de.
(1) With reference to the definition presented in Article 4 no. 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR” in short), “personal data” means any data relating to you in person. Such data include for example your name, address, email address and behaviour as a user. With regard to the other terminology, and especially the terms “processing”, “controller”, “processor” and “consent”, we would direct your attention to the statutory definitions in data protection law set out in Article 4 of the GDPR.
(2) We process personal data only to the extent that this is necessary to provide a functioning website and to supply the information and services we offer. As a rule, processing of personal data only takes place when you have given us your consent as set out in Article 6, sentence 1, lit. a) of the GDPR or when processing is permitted under the terms of the law, and in particular the legal principles set out in Article 6, sentence 1, lit. b) to f) of the GDPR..
(3) Your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the reason for their storage ceases to apply. Over and above this, storage may also take place when this is provided for by national or European regulations to which we are subject. In such a case, blocking or deletion of the data will take place when the storage period stipulated by the relevant regulation has expired. The latter shall not apply when further storage of the data is necessary for conclusion or fulfilment of a contract.
(4) Where we draw upon the services of third party contractors for individual functions of our website or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail of the relevant processes as set out below.
The controller within the meaning of Article 4, no. 7 of the GDPR, the other data protection laws in force in the member states of the European Union and other regulations containing provisions on privacy and data protection is
SPRINT! Energy Consulting GmbH
represented by the general manager Dipl.-Geophys., MBA Andreas Stephan
Rellinghauser Str. 22
Telephone: +49 (0) 201 75 998 520
Fax: +49 (0) 201 75 998 529
Further details can be found in our Legal Details section.
In your relationship with us, you have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- The right to Information
- The right to correction and deletion
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to object to processing
- The right to data portability
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
Processing of personal data on use of our website for information purposes
(1) When you visit our website without registering or providing us with information in any other way (i.e. using the website for “information purposes” only), we only collect those personal data which your web browser transmits to our server. When you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary to display of our website and ensure its stability and security:
- IP address
- Date and time of your visit
- Language code
- Web browser
- Web browser properties
- Device type
- Screen size
- Operating system
- Website you came from
- Pages you have visited and files you have opened
Especially, the identification and temporary storage of the IP address is necessary so that our website can be displayed on your terminal device, for which purpose your IP address has to be stored for the duration of your visit to our website.
(2) The data listed above are also stored on our servers in log files and in the data analysis tool Matomo used by us. No storage of those data together with other personal data of yours takes place.
Storage in log files is implemented in order to ensure the functioning and optimisation of our website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. There is no evaluation of these data for marketing purposes. The purposes stated above constitute our legitimate interest in the processing of the data. The legal basis for the collection and temporary storage of the above-mentioned data and the log files is the GDPR, Article 6, para. 1, sentence 1, lit. f).
(3) We process and/or store the data on a server of Contabo GmbH, Aschauer Straße 32a, 81549 Munich, Germany, an external provider in the European Union. This data storage with such a provider will ensure that the standards and rules of European data protection law are respected.
(4) The above data used for provision of our website are deleted when the relevant session is terminated. Deletion of the IP address takes place after one year at the latest.
(5) We only store that information for a longer period when we have previously deleted or alienated your IP address and an assignment of the data to you is consequently no longer possible. The collection of the above data while visiting our website and the storage of those data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of our website. There is no possibility for objection.
Further functions and services of our website
(1) In addition to the use of our website for information purposes as mentioned above, we offer various services which you are welcome to use if you are interested. For this purpose, it is generally necessary to provide further personal data. We need those data to provide the respective service. The above principles for data processing apply.
(2) If personal data is passed on to our partners in the course of services that we offer together with such partners, these partners are bound by our instructions.
Objection or revocation of consent to the processing of your data
(1) You can revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time. The revocation affects the permissibility of processing of your personal data as soon as it has been communicated to us.
(2) With regard to the processing of your personal data, you may lodge an objection to processing where that processing is based on a weighing up of interests. In this context, we would request you to explain the reasons resulting from your particular situation which lead you to object to us processing your personal data. In the event that your objection is well-founded, we will examine the facts. We will then either refrain from further processing of your personal data, modify further data processing if necessary, or give compelling and legitimate reasons as to why we will continue to process your personal data.
(3) You can also object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time.
(4) Please address your revocation or objection to our Controller at the contact data presented above.
(1) If you contact us by email, the personal data you send to us with your email will be stored. The data will only be used to answer your questions and enquiries. If we do not make use of a third-party provider listed below to implement the contact function, the data will not be passed on to third parties.
(2) The processing of the above personal data has the sole purpose of dealing with your enquiries. This also constitutes our legitimate interest in the processing of your personal data. If you have given us your consent, the legal basis for processing these data is Article 6, para. 1, lit. a) of the GDPR. For the rest, the legal basis for the processing of these data is Article 6, para. 1, lit. f) of the GDPR. If the purpose of your email is to work towards the conclusion of a contract, Article 6, para. 1, lit. b) of the GDPR constitutes an additional legal basis.
(3) The data will be deleted as soon as we have completed processing of your enquiries.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. If you contact us by email, you can also object to the storage of your personal data at any time. Please note however that in this case your enquiry cannot be processed further. You can issue the revocation or the objection by sending an email to our email address as stated in the Legal Details section.
(1) As a free service, we provide you with our newsletter “troveo Quarterly” which you can subscribe to on our website. Details of the newsletter, in particular its possible contents, are briefly described in the approval statement. When subscribing to our newsletter, the data entered by you in the input form will be sent to us. In order to sign up for the newsletter, you must provide your title, first name, surname and e-mail address as mandatory data. If you provide further personal data at the time of signing up, such information is voluntary.
(2) To register for our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. After you have signed up, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address provided by you, in which we will ask you to confirm that you like to receive the newsletter in the future. If you do not confirm your registration soon, the data you have provided will be deleted after two weeks at the latest.
In addition, we store the time of signing up for the newsletter, the time of your confirmation as well as the time of cancellation. This data is used exclusively for the sending of the newsletter. The data for the sending of the newsletter will not be passed on to third parties.
(3) The data you have entered when you signing up is solely processed for the purpose of addressing you personally. Once you have confirmed your approval statement, we will save your e-mail address in order to send you the newsletter. We save the dates of the registration and the confirmation in order to prove your registration and, if necessary, to solve any possible misuse of your personal data. This is also in our legitimate interest. As far as you have given us consent, the legal basis for the processing is art. 6, para. 1., sentene.1, lit. (a) of the European General Data Protection Regulation. To the extent that the processing is based on our legitimate interests, the legal basis is art. 6, para. 1., sentence 1, lit. (f) of the GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter e-mails at any time by unsubscribing from the newsletter. You can unsubscribe by clicking on the link contained in any newsletter e-mail sent to you. Alternatively, you can unsubscribe by sending an e-mail to our Controller according to the contact details above.
(5) The aforementioned data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes. We therefore store your aforementioned data as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter or we no longer offer such a service.
(1) This website uses “Matomo” (formerly “Piwik”), a third party web analytics service provided by InnoCraft Ltd, 150 Willis St, 6011 Wellington, New Zealand (hereinafter referred to as “InnoCraft”).
(2) Matomo is an open source project. For more information about this third party’s privacy practices, please visit the InnoCraft web pages below:
- Information on data protection: https://matomo.org/privacy/
(4) We use Matomo for the purpose of analysing the use of our website and continuously improving individual functions and offers as well as the user experience. Through the statistical evaluation of user behaviour, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. This is also our legitimate interest in the processing of the above data. The legal basis is Article 6, para. 1, lit. f) of the GDPR.
(5) The data are deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose of their collection. The data will be deleted at the latest 24 months after their collection.
(6) You can prevent the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and deactivating the storage of cookies in the settings of your web browser. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent.