[March 2021] In Germany, the new hot topic “Redispatch 2.0” regime will – for the first time – oblige all of the more than 800 distribution system operators to contribute proactively to offset grid congestions in a cost-optimised manner. These new rules, which are to be implemented successively as early as summer 2021, will additionally affect the entire value chain, particularly the multitude of suppliers and equally the operators of the estimated 80,000 German power generation and storage plants with capacities above 100 kW, including countless Renewable Energy and CHP plants.
Thousands of plant operators and their dispatchers or wholesalers need to prepare for possible forced adaptions in their electricity generation, receive rebalances for non-production and reconcile costs caused by “Redispatch 2.0”.
This in turn makes “Redispatch 2.0” the key regulatory issue in Germany in the current year 2021!
- Easy to understand instructing sessions on “Redispatch 2.0 Basics”, either in form of compact crash workshops (min. 2 hrs) or intensive seminars (up to one days)
- Hands-on support in co-determining the impact, including a target-to-actual performance reconciliation and the preparation of a detailed remedial action plan.
- Review of the current system architecture and/or of existing individual systems
- Description of future internal business processes and application systems, from feed-in forecasts to grid status forecasts to the on-the-spot deactivation of remotely controllable power plant units
- On-the job training of the business unit employees enabling them to smoothly deal with this challenging transformation and change process
We possess a deep and thorough understanding of the forecasting, redispatch and balancing processes of power plants and grid operators. To this end, we work with established IT-partners to generate feasible and custom-based solutions.
Our acknowledged achievement: To support our customers in a precise and fast manner!