[June 2020] Many of our customers’ offers are labelled “unused”, “zero-hours-operation” or “as new”, trend increasing. Accordingly, the interest of buyers in such equipment is growing, too. In Europe, and especially in the emerging markets of Asia, investors cancelled...
troveo > Uncategorized
- September 2020 Exclusive Top Offer: For sale and dismantling are two biomass or high moisture fuel steam turbine power plants with combined capacity of 225 MW, 50 Hz, 15 years old
- Not necessarily a relocation – Investors are looking for capital investments in existing thermal power plants in Europe to ensure ongoing energy generation
- July 2020 Top Offer: 2x 125 MW GE Frame 9E gas units for dismantling from spring 2021 onwards, 50 Hz, 15 years old
- When is a power plant regarded as used? We increasingly offer unused zero hours operated plant equipment
- What is a second-hand power plant still being worth?